Work Trousers, High-Vis Orange Class 2
Durable work trousers that offer certified personal protection and Class 2 visibility for work in hazardous environments and high-risk work areas.
- Fit: Standardowy
5595 - High Visibility Orange - Navy
Comfortable high-visibility Class 2 work trousers built for work in hazardous environments and high-risk work areas. The trousers are made of a strong yet soft multinorm fabric and offer inherent protection against heat and flame, protection against electric arc as well as antistatic properties. In addition, the trousers feature the KneeGuard™ system, DuPont™ Kevlar®-reinforced equal leg pockets, durable sewn-on reflectives, and gusset at crotch for optimal fit and freedom of movement. The garment's orange color meets the requirement of Railway Group Standard RIS-3279-TOM.
- Inherent protection against heat and flame.
- Certified protection against electric arc, welding and antistatic.
- Certified high visibility EN ISO 20471 Class 2.
- KneeGuard™ system certified according to EN 14404.
- Pre-bent legs and gusset at crotch for freedom of movement.